Griffin Georgia Real Estate and Homes
Griffin Georgia Real Estate: Homes For Sale: $100,000. – $300,000.
Griffin Georgia Real Estate: Homes For Sale: $300,000. – $500,000.
Griffin Georgia Real Estate: Homes For Sale: $500,000. – $750,000.
Griffin Georgia Real Estate: Homes For Sale: $750,000. +.
Griffin Georgia Home Foreclosures / Single Family Residence - Detached:
Griffin Georgia Condos and Town Homes: $100,000. – $300,000.
Griffin Georgia Condos and Town Homes: $300,000. +.
Griffin Georgia Condos and Town Homes Foreclosures - Attached:
Griffin Georgia points of interest:
- City of Griffin Georgia
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area
- Kennesaw National Mountain Battlefield (National Park Service)
- Georgia Department of Education
- University of Georgia
- Unicoi State Park and Lodge – Georgia State Parks
- Georgia Tech
- Emory University
- Georgia State University (GSU)
- University of North Georgia University – Dahlonega
- Kennesaw State University ( Southern Poly Tech State merged with KSU )
- Oglethorpe University
- Georgia State Parks and National Park Service
- State of Georgia – Government
- Gibbs Garden – Ball Ground Georgia
- LakePoint Sporting facility in Emerson
- DeKalb Farmers Market
Let Georgia Homes show you the way home!
Charles L. Drecksler, REALTOR®
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY FIRST ATLANTA
(c) 770.916.1074 (0) 404.531.5700
Griffin Georgia Real Estate - Home Values, Georgia Homes Property Search, Griffin Georgia Home Buyers Agent, Griffin Georgia Homes, Griffin Georgia Real Estate, Georgia Homes Valuation Request, Griffin Georgia Homes
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please go to the following link to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request: https://www.fmls.com/dmca.htm. ©  FMLS.
Updated: 21st August, 2019 11:52 PM.